Re: GEN - List of Int'l Mkt & Globex URL's

You know if corn makes a gap down tomrrow and closes lower it will be a
double top with an island reversal. Something to watch.
The S&P made the 916 low, whici is EXACTLY wher it broke out from about a
month ago. TO bad I did not see that until we were farting around 926. 916 is
goodsupport and then the 50 dma at 910. What a crappy day, the spooz look
real weak. resistence is getting stronger at 940-941.