cooper's book

Fellow traders,

I read several recent posts about Cooper's book, about how many shares
need be traded and the optimum stops, etc.  I think the profitability of
the starategies needs to be established first.

I read the book a while back and I backtested the strategies on a large
group of stocks.  I did not fing the stradtegies to produce profit, even
without factoring in commissions and slippage, making the size of the
trades irrelevant.  What's more, the fact that the strategies left the
profit taking points entirely subjective made me think the strategies
were incomplete if not ineffective.  I hate to see traders lose money on
books or on trades.  But I'm no genius, maybe I missed something.
Still, do yourself a favor.  TEST THESE STRATEGIES ON PAPER BEFORE YOU
RISK YOUR MONEY.  Let me know your results by e-mail.

Best wishes,

James