Re: GEN: OptionStation

I purchased OptionStation and reached the same conclusion - even after an upgrade, it's a BIG headache.  I went back to Aspen
Graphics and OptionVu for modeling options.  Still love TradeStation though!

Anxiously awaiting OptionVu 5.0 (for W95)... due out Nov 1 (no affiliation here).

-Steve / Cupertino