STKS: Ursus Minor.

My reading of the stock charts tonight suggest that a sharp correction
is about to occur.  There are many sickly looking head/shoulders
patterns setting up right now, most pointing to a downward resolution
within days, perhaps starting tomorrow.  I don't know what the inflation
and sales numbers will be, but even if they are bullish, I believe the
market will sell off anyway very shortly.  Adding support to the bearish
case was today's OEX put/call ratio of 1.06.  This is a relatively low
and somewhat bearish ratio in spite of the sharp drop in stocks in the
afternoon.  The equity put/call ratio has been bearish for many weeks,
but the bearish case has not been resolved.  I believe it will be soon.
Use extra care if you are long now or intend to go long in here.

Glen Jones