Re: Sv: Delayed option Quotes

On 08/12/97 23:09:38 you wrote:

>Can anyone help with a site where I can find quotes on options?
>(With most strikeprices, volatility and greeks).
>End of day data is OK even if near-realtime is better of course.
>I know they are out there.
>
>regards
>stig

If you don't have a problem paying $15-$20/month try some of the internet quote services such as www.interquote.com.  If you
only are interested in free option quotes then set up a "GAME" account with E*TRADE.

As far as Volatility, and greeks- Get a simple Black-Schole option pricing software such as Op-Eval.  This will allow you to
determine implied volatility, as well as Greeks.

This software is about $20 for windows version.  Let me know if you want the Address to order it.

These remedies will make serious option trading difficult, but some what reason able for occassion longer term option trades.

Good Luck,

Brandon