Re: General: Fill or Kill Orders

If some of you regularly use FOK orders in your trading, I would be
interested in your experiences.  As a fairly new trader, I am working
with TBonds intraday.  Often, there is a 1 tick bid and ask spread  - in
my experience, a market order for entry will usually get filled long at
the ask and get filled short at the bid, at best.

I am wondering if the use of FOK orders, at least for market entry,
might be successful in a liquid market like the bonds, in order to
"push",  to be able to capture that one tick and possibly buy at the bid
and sell at the ask, if pit volume is good and trading is active.  If
order is returned "unable", then a market or limit order entry can still
be made.  Anyone do this, or have other experiences with FOK orders?

Thanks, Daniel