RE: re;gen:rain for grain

Norman...in regards to your comments below....You're mixing apples and
planets.....I don't care who uses what...I was just trying to give an example
of how to trade without using astrology(I am not saying it doesn't work for
anybody)...Simple price patterns gave us sell signals on beans and corn at the
high....no astrology needed....hey...one must use whatever one can to make
$...

Next case????? who are you really????? Hamilton Burger???????

Tom Stein   comfut@xxxxxxx

Norman wrote "NW: Tom, funny you should mention Larry Williams. It seems that
Larry
uses Lunar Cycles. Check his early books where he talks about this.
As for the Japanese technicians, they argued to include Astrology in
the definition of Technical Analysis for the purpose of writing the
constitution and bylaws of the International Federation of Technical
Analysis.
    So there ya go, Tom. Next case!

Aceingly,

Norman"