Re: Market 8/6

detomps@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (Donald Thompson) wrote:

Don:

Thanks for the graph and response.  I'll be interested to hear your views as
you accumulate more data.

<<I don't think its wrong to obsess over GE.  There are alot of people who
think GE is incredible.  One broker told me, "Well, Don you can't go wrong
with GE>>

Just to be clear, I buy puts as well as calls on GE.  I like it because it
seems to move in "lock step" with the Dow. I don't like it solely because I
think it will always go up.  Although long term, I am in with that group who
believe five figure values on the Dow will be seen, and sooner than many
think.

Good trading,

Peter