Re: re;gen:rain for grain

Intel55@xxxxxxx wrote:

> awww shhhhhht the beans and corn are down hard overnight so far...oh well.
> Looks like it might be a good time to cover one of my short corn calls if
> nothing more.....bummer on them beans though...........

   Yep, it looks like, on at least a short term basis, that the grains
topped right on the New Moon, August 3. In fact, they topped on
the Sunday night "A" session and the New Moon was on Sunday. I don't
know how anyone can trade these markets without being aware of these
cycles. But, I am glad there are plenty of folks willing to donate.

Good Trading,

Norman