Re: FUT - Bond Warning

ricrat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Rick_Ratchford) writes:

<<When we deal with trading, we deal with days that are trading days only.
Weekends are non-existant on our charts. Yet, weekends tend to throw a wrench
in our mental divisions of one trading day to the other.>>

Yes, this is a big problem, and I don't know of a completely acceptable
solution.  After playing with variations of using calendar days or just
trading days for quite a while my solution was to stay with calendar days,
and include the weekends.

I should say, for the purposes of getting what I calls "active Fibonacci
days" there is not a huge difference between either trading, or calendar
days.  It is more a case of a fine tuning, and trying to catch the slightest
subtlties.

As you suggest, one day either side is a reasonable target.  I feel that if
the "hit" is on a Sunday, that sways the chances of Monday being the "day",
as opposed to Friday.  If the hit is on Saturday, I'll lean more to Friday.
 Again, just sublties, and direction comes from other indicators, not
necessarily the market direction going into the date. All I'm looking for is
the knowledge that "something" should happen, contrary to what's been going
on.  That in itself is a big piece.

Peter

PS.  <<the posts made on these lists (RT/TTC) the last few days.>>

What is a TTC, and what is an "Fdate"?