Re: OPT - Closing a profitable option position

jmjohnso@xxxxxx (James M. Johnson) writes:

<<I need some advice about the best way to close a small but profitable stock
option position. ............Does anyone have any advice about the best way
to preserve my profit without an early exit?>>

There is no right answer "before the fact".  You have outlined your options.
I think it depends on what risk you wish to take, and the confidence you have
in your analysis of the company, that it will indeed continue up.

No one said, or can make it easy. I think that's why it's called "trading",
and not, "picking up money".

PJL