Re: FUTR GEN: FDATES

Walt Downs wrote:

> To Rick Ratchford and RT'ers,
>
> Many of my systems are calling some pretty wild lows
> for the foreign currencies.
>
> Before this can happen, the Dollar is going to HAVE to
> give up some of its gains, especially against the YEN.
>
> With that in mind, Rick, I wonder if it would be possible
> to see some FDATES for the YEN and the DOLLAR.
>
> Regards,
>
> Walt Downs
> CIS Trading

Hi,

In respect to the dollar/mark and the dollar/SFG, both of these charts
are revealing extremely well and accordingly to my forecasts.  With
regards to time, Today is a TimeDay for dollar/mark.  I gathered that
you are in short-term tradings.  So, I will probably long dollar/mark at
the low of today's range.  Specifically, I will look for entry at around
1.8600 - 1.8690.  The TimeDay turns out quite well for the dollar/mark
as it is making short-term retracement right now:  Good opportunity to
long the market!  Wave counts also double confirm this retracement.  As
of today, they are in the process of  forming Wave 4.  I long
dollar/mark at 1.7870 and still trailing.  I don't trade short-term so I
will forget about this setup....but still a nice setup for the
scalpers.  In larger degree, the dollar will have to complete it's fifth
of the Wave 3 before calling for a larger retracement.  In other words,
the dollar's intermediate move will still be trending up.  By the way,
TimeDays is also Rick's creation.

Have a good one
Jeff Harteam
HongKong