Re:

Walt,

I got a bad taste the last time I was in the unleaded market. There was
plenty of volume. Market was 62.20 all morning. I bought a couple at
market. Filled at 62.70. It traded between 62.20 and 62.40 the rest of the
day. That's worse than most of my S&P market fills. I guess that's not all
that bad but I've used limits at the NYMEX ever since.

Steve