Re: Price Request

It would seem we have other kinds of price problems. Not only
can price be wrong, but there can be really wide ranges in the
times that they're reported. In a trade today on OEWUD I was
reported filled at 1235ET and the trade did not come across
the screen until 1242ET. That's SEVEN minutes off. Now this
IS fairly rare; in fact this is the first time I have seen it get
this bad. But be advised, not only can price be off but TIME also.

Phil