Super Investor Files

Allen, these Super Inv. Files are not new and have been around for at least
13 years. They are basically
spread systems and options. You receive, I believe, one file a month. They
are extremely conservative
methods and are not things so called Super Investors would be using. An
example would be the first file
on the TED spread which would make alot of money for your Broker as you
keep rolling your position
over to the next current month while you' re waiting for something to
happen. Anyway, there are plenty of other sources for the kind of
information you will get w/these files and at less cost, like the Library!
Anyway,  if you should want to know more drop a line to me at
bslt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                   Best to you,
                           Barney