fut:Bold Forecast ..cont

Here again the original post.

> >September Soybeans looks poised to make its HIGH around the 704/5 area
> >from now till mid next week. I expect that it should then top and work
> >its way down and make a bottom around the 667 or 655 if fails. This is
> >expected sometime along the week of 8/11th. From there, expect this
> >market to make another move to the upside. It is quite possible for it
> >to go to 780, even 805 sometime after 8/21.
> >
> >Is that BOLD or what?  Anyway, it will be wonderful to watch. I like to
> >try to see if I can unravel a months worth in detail, and then watch it
> >work out (or not). Hey, it's fun, so what?
> >
> >Hope you enjoy. Please don't mortgage your house or anything.
> >
> >cheers!
> >:)
> >rick

Since I'm expecting turns on the weeks listed above, the movement of
prices that I expected seemed to be good candidates for them.

Yet, it seems that we are 'accelerating' on the time frames. The Fdates
(which are not mentioned in this post) have been picking the turns as
usual. Matching the prices and dates is the trick.

Well, we've met our first two objectives in price so far, but on
different time days (earlier ones).

We hit the 704/5 projection (706 actual) a few days ago during the night
session (Project A). Today, we've now found our support at the 667 area
(666 actual). How do you like those apples?

If 666 holds, this is a long opportunity. Make sure to monitor Project A
so as not to miss it. If it doesn't, look for 655 to act as support. An
aggressive trader may wish to buy at 667 and place a stop below 655.
I'll go for a lower risk trade myself.

Anyway, my Bold Forecast has already shown that my prices worked, yet
when I expected them to happen did not. That means the time I did expect
these prices WILL turn this market as well, but at some other price that
I'll have to calculate as I near them.

Well, that was fun, and I hope profitable for those of you keeping an
eye on these prices.

So, in summary, look to go long. 655 is the lowest we will allow this
market to go for September.

On November, our calculations come to 630 in relation to Sept. 666. I've
not considered the next level down for Nov Beans though. Sorry. :|

cheers!
:)
rick

PS: The last leg is yet to come. Will we now go past 706? Stay tuned.
Same channel, same market. :)

--
          http://FSoftPublishing.com