Re: GEN:Gann Swing Chart Code/Indicator in Metastock

 I haven't seen any responses to Phil's request to repost TS code for Gann Swing Chart. If anyone has this and is willint to share it, I shure would appreciate it. I am very much interested in Gann related studies and indicators and would be willing to program some of them if not too complex. Thanks much.
kschr@xxxxxxxxxxx

-----Original Message-----
From: Phil <rhodes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: RealTraders Discussion Group <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Friday, August 01, 1997 8:56 PM
Subject: GEN:Gann Swing Chart Code/Indicator in Metastock

:     I am new to this list so I missed the Gann Swing Chart coded for
:TradeStation.  If possible could someone re post it!!!!!!
:                              Thank You,
:                              Phil
:                              rhodes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
:
:Hello Realtraders!
:
:Some time back there were several postings by Clement Ong and others about
:the Gann Swing Chart coded for use in TradeStation and Supercharts.
:
: Has any Real Trader attempted to get the code into Metastock format or
:have written a code or indicator as a Metastock template for use that cna
:be shared for use? If it can't be done in Metastock, is there any
:"equivalent" of a swing chart that we can use in Metastock?
:
:Thanks.
:
:Peter Lim