Re: Dave Green

joe bristor wrote:

> We've started a comment box at joeb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> ANY comments, good & bad are being logged and made available to
> prospective
> purchasrs.
> Before you buy anything from any vendor check here.

I'm really curious, how does anyone 'check' an e-mial address?

If you have a web site, fine.  Please list it.  Otherwise simply take
Green to court if you have a problem with him, and be done with it.
Frankly, what you lost (or recovered from him) is less than the range in
Sept. Corn today alone for one contract. (Based on what I've read of
your earlier postings.)

By the way Joe, this isn't meant to offend you. Its just that sometimes
we ALL need to be reminded of the overall picture... and  thats we are
all in this to make money.  Not spend all of our efforts trying to
recover a few hundred bucks.  I'd rather spend my time focusing on the
next trade... not letting anger and vengence affect my attitude, AND
PERSPECTIVE.

Best of luck and success,
Ryan