fut:Bold Forecast

Okay, phase I seems to have occurred of this post a few days ago.

> >September Soybeans looks poised to make its HIGH around the 704/5 area
> >from now till mid next week. I expect that it should then top and work
> >its way down and make a bottom around the 667 or 655 if fails. This is
> >expected sometime along the week of 8/11th. From there, expect this
> >market to make another move to the upside. It is quite possible for it
> >to go to 780, even 805 sometime after 8/21.
> >
> >Is that BOLD or what?  Anyway, it will be wonderful to watch. I like to
> >try to see if I can unravel a months worth in detail, and then watch it
> >work out (or not). Hey, it's fun, so what?
> >
> >Hope you enjoy. Please don't mortgage your house or anything.
> >
> >cheers!
> >:)
> >rick

The night session for Sept. opened at 699 1/2 and topped at 706 1/2! 22
1/2 pts!

If this is also the case during the day session, I'll get out with a
healthy profit and then watch to see if the rest actually works out.

Hey, if the first part is the only one that works, it's still a profit,
right? Anyway, I repost this here for Soybean traders on this list.

I hope to find the day session mimicking the night so I can collect.
Either case, it appears the bullish expectations I had indeed have
unfolded and there should be profit in any case.

cheers!
:)
rick

--