Re: When will the piper be paid?

JW wrote:

> Check this out:
>
> http://www.sfgate.com/news/pages/1997/valleydollars.shtml
>
> JW
> abprosys@xxxxxxx

JW,

I live in San Jose,  its boom town.. My wife works as an HR director of
a firm that does disk and laptop repair.. it is the remains of the once
proud MEMOREX....

Big Boom Town News is Engineering salaries have risen in this neck of
the woods by 40% on average in this company.. just to keep key personal.
and Longer time supervisory employees are getting raises whether they
want to or not to assure that they are paid more than whom they are
supervising.

A personal friend, who works in the network area for a well known
information company told me people leave, they do counter offers, but
they don't work... He asked for and recieved a 50% raise this year for
himself.....

His wife was leaving a firm. the pres. asked what she wanted to stay.
she could have asked for and gotten 40%,

These are professional management personal...

Don