GEN:Gann Swing Chart Code/Indicator in Metastock

     I am new to this list so I missed the Gann Swing Chart coded for
TradeStation.  If possible could someone re post it!!!!!!
                              Thank You,
                              Phil
                              rhodes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello Realtraders!

Some time back there were several postings by Clement Ong and others about
the Gann Swing Chart coded for use in TradeStation and Supercharts.

 Has any Real Trader attempted to get the code into Metastock format or
have written a code or indicator as a Metastock template for use that cna
be shared for use? If it can't be done in Metastock, is there any
"equivalent" of a swing chart that we can use in Metastock?

Thanks.

Peter Lim