Re: Floor Traders-Sloppy Executions

Do you realize that splitting the S & P makes the CBOT Dow future much
cheaper for the large institutional user. Are they kissing the
institutional market goodbye.  The OEX splits in or about November, but
it has very little institutional business remaining.  The SPX option
stays the same.

If you recall some months back I queried the forum on their view of the
split and people were putting my photograph on Milk cartons.

I just got back from Newq York this afternoon(Friday)and every
institutional desk I visited was upset about the Merc split.

Time to buy a CBOT seat?

We certainly live in interesting times!!!