Watch out-Microsoft IE Explorer 4

Hi Guy's,

I made the mistake of loading the released version of Microsoft IE
Explorer 4 Thursday night.  In conversations with my net service
provider, 1 out of 3 users have the same serious problems that I have
had with destroying their installation of Win95/NT.  The other 2 out of
3 uninstalled IE 4 because it is too slow.

IE4 wiped out my system registry and the backup.  12 hours later my
computer is still not straightened out.  It screwed up my video, my tape
drive installation, totally messed up my internet connection.  I have
had to reload Win95 about 10 times in my attempt to get back to normal.
My video is still not right despite having a fully supported Diamond
Card.

This is why Microsoft needs a disclaimer that they are not responsible
for damage from the use of their products.

Be ware and help someone else by passing this on to other user groups.

John