Re: GEN: Elliott Wave and Time

Cleaning out my files, I found an overlooked  old mail, regarding
Elliot waves and time. Taking  the very   long term pictures
 aside,  there is a Fibonacci  time  technique that is
effective to antcipate   the end of  a wave 4 on more
manageable time frames. This is useful
since even if in a price target zone,  wave 4's are notoriously
difficult to gauge.

1) Measure the time distance between peak of wave 1 and peak of wave
3

2) Multiply this distance by 1.38 and 1.62 to get 2 new time values.

3)Extend these 2 time periods from the bottom of wave 2.

You'll find  that majority of  wave 4's will  end between  this  time
window.

Alec.