Re: Breakout?

Just a reminder

 Please remember that all of the mutual fund money is automatically
deposited in the last 2-3 days at the beginning and end of each month.
  Although we have a different situation this time usually monies are
automatically sent in during the last and first of the month,
this explains the strong end and beginning periods each month.
 But since AUG 1 is friday we may seeing the $$$ coming into the market now
and may not see a follow thru on Mon.
 My "gut" on this is going to keep me long till friday Since we are in
uncharted territory and then close out any long postions.

Just my 2 cents

al