Re: MKT - DJ TOP

Donald Thompson wrote:

> Clyde,
>
> In looking at the 9-2 wave phenomenon on the weekly basis.  What does
> the distribution of the wave length from the low, look like? Or in
> other
> words the lenght from the beginning of the wave to the end.
>
> >From bins 1,2,3,4,5.....n weeks out?
> What is the standard deviation?
>
> I'm thinking that if this market is chugging at such momentum, perhaps
>
> it will reverse at two deviations from the mean?  How many deviations
> from the mean are the waves that went a long... way.
>
> Don

Several years ago I did a study of all the patterns and combinations of
patterns
and accumulated all kind of statistics.

If it had been reliable I would have published it but only one pattern
had a very
definite predictative capability.  1 out of 10 ain't good enough.

Looking at the lengths AND the price termination of each of the current
legs
that are projected will give you a good idea of where the market is now
relative to what has happened in the past.

Other than that I am not sure we could do more.

Clyde

Attachment Converted: "c:\eudora\attach\vcard30.vcf"