Rendahl Archives

I don't know what everyone else does but when there is an interesting
message or thread I usually save it in a seperate folder.  Many times after
rereading it a couple of times or losing interest in the thread I will then
delete it.  If anyone else does this and has Phil Rendahl old posts...would
you mind sending them.  I came to the list after many of his posts and would
like to see what he had contributed about bonds.  Thanks