Re: Fear 3D OEX

bobrabcd@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> So, what you are saying, Walt, is maybe we have a reversal on our hands?
>
> BobR

Bob,

I think you are looking at a lower Open tomorrow.

The large bandwidth
without a decent osc peak bothers me a bit.

If the market opens near the closing range tomorrow, wait for the
for all the colors to show, and buy or sell trendline breaks of
the triangle price pattern.

If I had to make the call, I think you are looking at a dip followed
by higher prices. I don't think there is that much left in the
top though.

Of course, that's what I said about bonds too........ :)

Walt