No Subject

Date: Wed, 23 Jul 1997 15:49:38 -0700
Sender: owner-realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: bobrabcd@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: RealTraders Discussion Group <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: GEN - BMI Statistics Symbols

Thanks, Dick.  Your info is helpful.  My symbol guide is 1995 vintage also.
 Just received email from BMI with the answer that MIC is the correct
exchange identifier and they are shipping me a new symbol guide.  My TS
server symbol universe had the same symbol for both the CBOE and MIC.  BMI
modifies certain symbols for their software, but it is partially readable
in TradeStation.  One symbol gave a negative value for the up dollar volume
and the other symbol gave a positive value.  Absolute values did not
compare on this DCC symbol.  Will take a look at your additional symbols.

BTW if you need to contact BMI try their email address at "DEMASTER,DMS,CSD
BMI TS REP" <DSURVINE@xxxxxxx>.

BobR