TRADE: OEX P/C

  Perhaps it was already commented upon but the OEX Put/Call ratio gave a Sell
on the open last Thurs. 7-17 at 943 SPU.  I gave out an off the cuff way of
using this a couple months ago and gave about a dozen of the most recent
signals and how they faired.  Since the last time we brought this up this
ratio gave a great clear Buy 6-6  at 853 and a Sell on open 6-25 at 904 SPU
(51 point gain).  A new Sell on 7-3 was off by half a day but yielded an
immediate 3 day correction of over 20 points.
  The next signal is the one on 7-17 and is ahead by about 25 points at
present.
  These are just generalities and hindsight;  but 1) I did present this with a
track record and some rules a couple months ago when someone said OEX P/C had
no value - so it's not really hindsight.  2) I did present this 7-17 SELL
signal to a couple RT'ers privately on 7-17 who had expressed interest in my
signals well before. The big drop was on 7-18.
  Note that my real account signal is not based upon the OEX P/C directly -
although this year I may wish it was.
  Also note that RT's software Natures Pulse gave me an EP for 7-18 and 7-21
(and there was a Full Moon).  I interpret that to mean a bottom late 7-18 to
early 7-21, which was right on the money it looks like.

  My signal I posted has a profit stop stuck at 933.1 SPU with an exit due on
the open Thurs' 7-24 if there is no Buy prior to.
  The simple OEX sys' I posted 5 weeks ago would have exited on open 7-21 for
about a 25 point profit after just 2 days. I believe that's 11 of the past 12
signals have been winners (& some big wins at that).

  I have been reticent to share much trade info of late as this RT group
rarely talks of specific market opinion or sharing of signals.
  Perhaps some of the many system users or intuitive traders (nopt day
traders) will share their signals and trades in a market for a couple months
with the idea of others being able to track them.  Walt Downs did a
commendable job at this for a while, though perhaps there were too many signal
with little tallying for anyone to feel interested in taking a closer look.

  With several hundred RT E-mails per week I just feel it would be nice if
there were more action oriented postings.

Sincerely, Kurt
Sunnen@xxxxxxx