FUT:S&P Premium

Hi,

I have a question and hope some of you can give me some imput. First, is
there another place than on CNBC to get the Fair Value, buy program and sell
program numbers. Is there any net site which publishes them? Anyway, whoever
publishes these number, where do they get them from? Is this a calculated
number?

The second part of my question would be if it helps anybody in day trading
and if yes how. Can you actually try to predict the buy/sales programs before
they kick in?

Any input is highly appreciated.

Thomas