Re: Full Moon indicator

chin@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Dear Mr. Winski,
>
> Might you have a Full Moon indicator for Tradestation? I am seeking one
> that will not only paint the full moon bar, but ideally also  give a
> warning a few days early that a full moon is approaching.
>
> I have a few indicators I've acquired that allegedly show a full moon...but
> they do not appear to do so on my charts....as the dates are off.
>
> Thank you.
>
> Frank

Frank,
   I can help you with just about anything Astrological. But, sorry,
I am not a computer whiz, so I can't help you with TradeStation.
However, you should read an article, Lunar Cycles & Trading, located
on page 38, of the June 1997 Issue of Technical Analysis of Stocks &
Commodities Magazine. This is a very good article which both gives
you the computer code you seek and gives you the research results of
the Lunar effect on several markets. Don't miss this!! You may also
want to take note of the interesting ad on page 44,  near the end of the
article titled, "Stellar Performance" by Astro-Trend. To contact S&C
Magazine, call toll free 800-832-4642, or click <http://www.traders.com>
Let's keep in touch. Please let me know what you think of the above
info.

Mooningly,

Norman