Re: Seasonal Trading in Commodities

Could you elaborate on why you have this opinion regarding Ross vs the
other authors? Your opinion seems strong and therefore interesting.

It is my belief that each trader must be open to adopt whatever works
as you say "at the coal face day to day." In this group alone, there
is a very wide range of styles and methods represented. I do not find
radical quality differences in quality between any of the authors
mentioned below. Each seems to work a somewhat different angle. I find
these differences useful.

Phil