Re: bonds

  • To: RealTraders Discussion Group <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: bonds
  • From: Walt Downs <knight@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jul 1997 19:30:36 -0700 (PDT)

Intel55@xxxxxxx wrote:

> hey hey hey bonds broke out to the downside on the weekly chart 11315!! Take a
> look .....we could go lower on the interest rates yet if this PPI is good.

I'm sorry, I don't see your name on the post any where,

Bonds are nteresting. I am currently short this market.
It may be a few days before any type of dump though.
Looks to me like some large interests have "pinned"
Bonds to the current prices in order to profit on
The Decay of August Bond options (expire 7/18)
Look for the dump a few days before or after these
options expire.

Walt Downs
CIS Trading