Re: re; Seasonal Trading in Commodities

There's a great book called "Trading Spreads and Seasonals" by Joe Ross
available from Ross Trading at www.ross-trading.com. It's expensive, but
worth it. The work from Moore Research is also excellent and their web site
is well worth a visit. Williams also has a book on seasonal trading which
provides some very interesting historical perspective. Worth a look too.

One question I would have about seasonals is the extent to which their effect
may be overwhelmed by recent market changes. Specifically, the advent of
huge funds and changes in technology.

Phil