FUTR: FEAR!!TESTED

To those of you following the FEAR!! indicator,
I would like to draw your attention to Sept TBonds
and Sept OJ.

In these markets, the FEAREnv was tested REPEATEDLY, and held
in both.

I was looking to go short Bonds on a break through
yesterday's low. When the market opened today, and then
broke for the top, I thought "Uh, OH" there it goes.

I watched, as time and again the Bond  market rammed the top of
the FEAREnv. I have to admit that I didn't have the guts to
sell into it. Well, it's the end of the day, and the FEAREnv is
STILL THERE.

Same thing happened in OJ.

I think tomorrow will be a real test for the indicator in these
markets. If it is valid, they should turn.

At any rate, it should be fun to observe.

Walt Downs : )
CIS Trading