GDP vs. Income

This from today's Money Magazine Daily report:

And finally, riddle me this Batman: What's the same but
never equal? Answer: the gross domestic product and the
gross domestic income. Both measure the size of the U.S.
economy, but the difference between the two figures is
$75 billion, according to the Commerce Department, which
tracks the data. Don't worry though, the inequity
amounts to less than 1% of the U.S.'s $8 trillion
economy. Maybe.

As I understand it, on July 31, it is likely that GDP will be adjusted upward
since the income numbers are viewed as the more accurate measure.  Anyone have
any idea if this will be a market moving event?

JW
abprosys@xxxxxxx