Re: Viasoft (VIAS)

JW,

I think that short term the stock should go up. I'm finding some short term
support right where it is at right now. All of my indicators show a short
term undervalue. I can not see any positive divergences so I can not say
that it will fly up, but I do not think that short term it is going down.
If you have access to them try applying the AIQ trading lines to it.

Of course this is all short term analysis and not for the next 2-3 weeks.

Shay Horowitz                shay@xxxxxxxxxx
Zeus Investments, LLC.
13918 E. Mississippi Ave.    http://www.zeus-holdings.com/
Suite 245