MKT - Candlestick Interpretations?

Realtraders,
  I was scanning through several high quality large-cap stocks after
today's close (7/7/97) and I saw some potentially interesting candlestick
formations taking place.  Thought I would point out some of these
observations and ask for further insight by fellow RT's who are skillfully
versed in the Japanese art form of reading charts.

1. General Electric (GE) = Doji?
2. IBM = Doji
3. HWP = Doji
4. MSFT = not sure
5. PG
6.

  Actually, I thought I had a longer list, but as I began viewing my charts
verses my quotron, I noticed that today's daily download has produced
inaccurate charts.  Thus I am unable to properly view today's open high low
and close.  Anyhow, for those of you who did not get bad data and would
still like to give their candlestick interpretations of some of the
large-cap issues, please do so.

Finally, if my observations are correct and DOJI's are or have been forming
over the last few days, it would appear that a high is being established at
this time.  At least according to this form of Japanese analysis.

Thanks,
John Boggio