Date: Fri, 04 Jul 1997 17:31:25 -0700
From: "Rick J. Ratchford" <ricrat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: TTCLIST <ttc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
CC: Realtraders <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: 6/27 Recap

Well, is sure didn't seem like a big deal day to me. Nobody was shot,
California did not turn into Nevada West, and the Angels continue to
lose.

Yet, now that it has passed, I can now say why I asked. The FDATE weekly
mailing had mostly 6/27 Fdates so I figured maybe the moon was going to
explode!

Here is what was sent to FDATE subscribers on 6/21/97.

Crude Oil 6/27 - dud

British Pound 6/27 - dud

Corn  6/27 (FD +1) Low still not violated although market is just
sitting there.

Cotton 6/27 TOP, falling since.

Lumber 6/27 BOTTOM

Live Cattle 6/27 (FD +1) TOP

Lean Hogs 6/27 (FD -1) BOTTOM

Soybeans 6/24 (revised on 6/21 from 6/23 to 24 for subscribers) pivot
TOP, dropping like crazy since.

T-Bonds 6/28 (sat) 6/30 BOTTOM

Wheat  6/27 (FD -1) TOP - dropping ever since.

10 markets, 2 duds

Well, now you know why I asked about 6/27. Guess it was just one of
those fluke days where everything seem to revolve around each other.

Now back to some normacy (hopefully). <g>

cheers!
:)
rick

--