ADMIN: listserver problem fixed

RealTraders:

My humblest apologies to those who have not received RealTraders email for the past few days. I confirmed just a short while ago that some members were "hard" removed from our list without our knowing it. This means that if it happened to you, you would not have received a friendly confirmation goodbye message. You would have just stopped receive email from RealTraders.

The fact that the majority of people were still getting email made this problem especially difficult to nail.

While I had received sporadic messages from individual members who had stated they weren't receiving RT mail, I did not know what the source of the problem was until late this afternoon. Thus, I want to send my out my appreciation to those who continued to keep me advised of their "RT Withdrawl" symptoms. Thanks to Ray Barros, Rick Ratchford, Jim White, and Bill Eykin.

Again, my sincerest apologies
Eddie Kwong

http://www.RealTraders.com
Moderator: John Boggio   Director: Eddie Kwong
Boggio@xxxxxxxxx             eddiekwong@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Editor, Best of RealTraders: Scot Billington
scot.billington@xxxxxxxxxxxxx