WANTED: The Delta Phenomenom

Real Traders:

I'm looking for someone's dust-covered, never-used, unwanted copy of Welles
Wilder's book The Delta Phenomenom.  Willing to pay $100.  You get rid of a
book taking up shelf space that you aren't going to use anyway, pocket a
hundred bucks, and I save $75 off the "new copy" price.  RSVP with your
name and address.  Thanks.

Frank Howard

P.S.  Commentary (bad, good, indifferent) by those who've bought the book
is welcomed.

P.P.S.  Given that Wilder's advertisement states that each book is
registered in the purchaser's name, is my request to buy a copy "second
hand" somehow illegal?  Seems to me a free market is formed when a buyer
and a seller come to mutual agreement on a price for an item.