Re: GEN: Club 3000

<< Does anyone know of this list.  I was told that it is an informative
futures
 related site.  If anyone is on it could you let me know the following:
 1.  How informative is it?
 2.  What is the URL?

 Thanks,
 Guyeshu >>

Bo Thurman, the creator of Club 3000 is a pioneer providing a way for traders
to communicate with one another. I have a lot of respect for the guy. When I
created RealTraders, however, I did not want to do a carbon copy of his
concept. I think Club 3000 allows a greater degree of freedom, than
RealTraders, in what members can write. This can be both good and bad, I
guess. It might be good in the sense that when vendors have the freedom to
act like carnival barkers, you see them for who they truly are. On
RealTraders, vendors can pretend to be respectable people, but still be dorks
when you deal with them. On the other hand, from what I've observed, you
can't really hide dorkiness.

As a consumer you act accordingly. I try my best not to allow this on
RealTraders because I just find it to be a waste of time. That's just my
opinion.

Eddie Kwong