GEN: Fix on RT WizardMaker

RealTraders:

WizardMaker extensively uses html tag which take advantage of "client pull."
So far I have heard from a few individuals that only get the title page when
they go to my new sites. Others say it moves on by itself. I need to make
sure that this works for all standard browser types.

This morning, I recoded some tags. If you had trouble with WizardMaker, can
you please try it again? Email me and let me know. . ..

1)  whether or not pages are automatically "pulling" to the next page?
2) What browser and version number you're using.

The site addresses are:

http://www.realtraders.com/mission/wizard.htm
also try:
http://www.realtraders.com/mission/ekrules1.htm