GEN: Preview WizardMaker

RealTraders:

Those of you who've been with us for a year or more may remember my
mentioning that I was working on a website thing that would help people with
the mental side of trading. At that time I called it the rather stupid name
of Empowerment Mountain.

I have since renamed it WizardMaker and it is now finally ready for you to
preview at the following sites:

http://www.realtraders.com/mission/wizard.htm
also try:
http://www.realtraders.com/mission/ekrules1.htm
and
http://www.realtraders.com/mission/ekrules2.htm

The above is only the beginning of our contribution. Also, keep in mind that
there is no fee for using the above services.

Eddie Kwong

http://www.RealTraders.com
Moderator: John Boggio   Exec. Director: Eddie Kwong
Boggio@xxxxxxx             eddiekwong@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Editor, Best of RealTraders: Scot Billington
scot.billington@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
For digest format send message to:
listproc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Turn on digest, type: set  realtraders  mail  digest
Turn off digest type: set realtraders mail ack