Money Management Books

 As I mentioned a few weeks ago I am quite comfortable with my entry
strategies and have come to the conclusion that entry strategies get 95% of
the focus but is probably only 33% of the problem.  The other 66% being exit
strategies and Money Management.  On that note I was scanning some of book
catalogs and came upon the following books:
The Mathematics of Money Management"  by Ralph Vince
Portfolio Management Formulas" by Ralph Vince
The New Money Management: A Framework for Assett Allocation" by (you guessed
it ) Ralph Vince
Has anyone read these books and can you give me a book review????
I'm a position trader in stocks.

Thanks
Greg Dunn