Re: AIQ and Telescan

I also use Telescan as a data provider for AIQ and my experience with it
had me looking for alternatives to say the least.  I love their search
software, but their data is miserable.  They had the same problem with
hi-lo data for the otc market around the 1st of the year.  I spent a
week or two watching 0's come through and finally called them about it.
Based on how the customer service rep responded I don't think anyone
there had even noticed.  A day or two later it reapeared, but they never
went back and updated the data for the missing days.

This brings me to my other problem with Telescan.  Unlike other vendors
they never seem to fix their data.  For a while I would reload the weeks
data on the weekend thinking the data would be cleaner.  No such luck.
Even Dow stocks would have glaringly obvious errors.  Without some major
changes in how they handle their database I could never recomend them as
a data provider for technical analysis.  Fundamental screening is the
only area where they add value.