[FUT: Delayed Data]

--- Begin Message ---
To: "cnedgo@xxxxxxxxx" <cnedgo@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Delayed Data
From: Arnold Thompson <arnoldt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 1997 22:06:45 -0400

Got a few responses to my inquiry for delayed intraday Quotes.

1. Tops was www.interquote.com.  This appears to be realtime but low in
price download data at $62/mo.
2.www.inNed Markson wrote:

> Arnold Thompson wrote:
> >
> > Does anybody have advise on a Service to provide delayed intraday data??
> > Preferable on the web.  Been told that the NY exchange is not allowing
> > thier data on the internet yet. Is this true??  No coffee, cocoa or
> > sugar on the internet???  Currently, end of day data is not enough of a
> > picture.  Looked into Futurelink and DTN.  Both are via satellite and
> > now will download to your PC for Metastock.  At least I am told. It may
> > not be so seamless in real life.
> >
> > I am a computer programmer by day and trade analyzer by night. The only
> > need for day data is to keep in touch.  Does anyone also know of a web
> > page that handles all commodities with delayed web quotes???  Not too
> > old tho.
>
> My situation exactly!  Please let me know if you find a source.
>
> Thanks
>
> Ned Markson
> cnedgo@xxxxxxxxx
o.com has delayed quotes but when I tried the site was disabled
temporarily. This appeared to be not a pay for download site but a
useful quote web site.
3. Two mentioned DBC Signal for $80/mo. delayed intraday quotes to
download.
4. I had already looked into Future Link & DSN via satellite.  This
would be $68/mo. but need hardware purchase in beginning.
5. Daytek, Webexpress, Expresstrade, & Foxplus are all Web trading
platforms that have been commented on by others on the chat. Daytek
sounds good with a quick web site and $9.99 commissions.  Got to look
into these having intraday web quotes with a trading account.

--- End Message ---