Re: Fut: Intraday Delayed Data Services

Another alternative is Signal.  I get all the
options and indexes and commodities for $80
month.

Consider Random Acts of Kindness
 (Read it in Reader's Digest in the May 1992
issue.)
Roy C. Sampley
rsampley@xxxxxxxxx

----------
> From: nathanjs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> To: Rsampley
> Subject: Re: Fut: Intraday Delayed Data
Services
> Date: Thursday, June 26, 1997 12:51 PM
>

> Arnold Thompson wrote:
> >
> > Does anybody have advise on a Service to
provide delayed intraday data??
> > Preferable on the web.  Been told that the NY
exchange is not allowing
> > thier data on the internet yet. Is this
true??  No coffee, cocoa or
> > sugar on the internet???  Currently, end of
day data is not enough of a
> > picture.  Looked into Futurelink and DTN.
Both are via satellite and
> > now will download to your PC for Metastock.
At least I am told. It may
> > not be so seamless in real life.
> >
> > I am a computer programmer by day and trade
analyzer by night. The only
> > need for day data is to keep in touch.  Does
anyone also know of a web
> > page that handles all commodities with
delayed web quotes???  Not too
> > old tho.
>
> INO on the web has them all, CBOT and CME have
them usually not as
> delayed as INO.  www.INO.Com.  The other
alternative is BMI real time