Re[2]: Windows 7

  • Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2010 17:10:38 -0500
  • From: Grover <grover@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re[2]: Windows 7

On 1 Dec Alex wrote;

In Dec I installed Windows 7 Home Premium and later installed TS2000i
from a SP 5 disk.  Some time later I also lost the ability to
open/download from secondary links on web pages, ie I could open a
brokerage web site, tab into the documents section, but could not open
or download the actual document the same with downloading transactions
from a bank.

After a couple of hours on the phone with MS India the final solution
was an "inplace upgrade".  That solved the IE8 problem but TS2000i no
longer operated properly.  After reinstalling 2000i the IE8 problem
returned and TS2000i didn't operate properly.  Back to "India" for the
inplace upgrade.

My IE8 now works properly but no TS2000i.  I'm considering upgrading
to Wind 7 Professional or Ultimate before trying TS2000i again.

Best regards,
 Grover
                        mailto:grover@xxxxxxxxxxxx